Working as a Functional/Data Analyst
You translate business requirement into technical specifications and discuss these specifications with development teams. You follow up the implementation of the technical specifications and cooperate in testing the implemented solutions. You take up project management in smaller to medium sized assignments.
General competencies analyst
- Good knowledge of Belgian insurance products and processes, preferably both Life & Non-Life
- Very good knowledge and experience in an agile delivery development process and/or design thinking
- Good view on technologies that can help the digital transformation in the insurance sector
- Languages : English (must), Dutch or French (1 of them of both is a must)
- Able to work independently
Specific competencies functional analyst
- Able to lead functional workshops with business end-users
- Able to detail user stories & features into a technical design & specifications
- Knowledge of UML & BPMN is a plus
Specific competencies data analyst
- Prior experience as a test analyst in the insurance sector is considered as an important plus
- Excellent knowledge of E/R database
- Able to write SQL statements in order to perform data profiling & data quality investigations
- Experience with specific ETL tools is considered a plus
Interested in this job? Apply!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or fill in the form below.