Working as a IT Project Manager
You lead mixed IT teams (thewave, client, third parties) towards a common objective, focused on delivery. You manage key stakeholders in order to make the right trade-offs, and keep the balance between IT capacity and anticipated business value. You manage and report on team performance, planning, scope, budget, and risks & issues.
- Hands-on management mentality & leading by example
- Excellent communication skills (written and orally)
- Able to find the right balance between handling & escalating issues
- Large experience in a project management methodology (Prince2, PMI) and agile delivery (Scaled Agile, Scrum Master roles)
- Interested in technological innovations related to the insurance sector
- Good knowledge of insurance products and processes
- Already having managed an IT project in the insurance sector in the area of core system replacement, data migration, digital channels, … .
- Languages : English (must), Dutch or French (1 of them of both is a must)
Interested in this job? Apply!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or fill in the form below.