Working as an IT Architect
- Starting from an Enterprise capability map, putting in place an application architecture for a given assignment, including mapping of the required tooling & frameworks on the enterprise capability map.
- Being able to defend a designed application architecture in front of the clients architecture board, and follow-up on development to verify compliance with this architecture.
- Able to take up part of more complex development tasks (code samples, hands-on guidance)
- Able to communicate complex technical issues in a user-friendly way
- Held previously a senior development role
- Good knowledge of:
- Integration platforms (ESB Solutions, API gateways)
- Big Data platforms
- AI frameworks (Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, Python)
- Good knowledge of insurance products and processes
- Good knowledge of the Belgian insurance sector
- Trilingual Dutch – French – English
Interested in this job? Apply!
Send an email to email@example.com with your resume or fill in the form below.